So I was sitting down watching blowouts on both ABC and CBS, only to have my mind wonder what I am going to talk about once the NFL season is over. Sure I can pull a post out of you know where every week or so. But that isn’t enough for my readers. I need articles EVERY day. So I want to expand in a month or two to include fantasy talk in basketball, hockey and baseball. For this, I need writers for each sport. Do you think you have what it takes to live up to the One Extra Yard standard? Are you willing to put in the time in to have posts every day in season? Will you do the work of advertising all over the web to help bring in traffic? If so, I want YOU! (Insert Uncle Sam hand here) This would be a great opportunity to get in on ground level and start a writing portfolio for future endeavors. And no, this doesn’t pay as I don’t make a cent! If interested, email me at email@example.com and tell me why you would be the perfect choice. Also include some examples of your fantasy writing or where I can see some. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Though it is a little late, #ClintonPortis is out for 4 to 6 weeks with a groin separation...pick up #Torain if he is available 8 years ago
- Now that #RandyMoss is now a #Viking again, his stock just shot back up after no catches against Miami. 8 years ago
- #JayGlazer just reported that #NewEngland and the #MinnesotaVikings are working on a deal to trade #RandyMoss to the #Vikings. 8 years ago
- Jay Glazer just reported that New England and the Vikings are working on a deal to trade Moss to the Vikings. This could be huge! 8 years ago
- Do I have a sleeping issue or what? It's 3:30 and I just finished my longest post...crazy 8 years ago